Monday, May 10, 2010

LIfE

Hello Ya'll

My thoughts on life. I sit here (something I probably shouldn't be doing cuz I have so much to do) pondering about life...my life in particular. It is amazing how quickly we can forget how blessed we are. I count my blessing and feel overwhelmed with appreciation and love for all that my Heavenly Father has showered me with. I have received so many blessing I am even embarrassed to mention them because it would sound like I was bragging and I wouldn't ever want to do that. It is interesting how quickly blessings can be forgotten just because of mine own selfishness, like if things don't go the way my head wants them to go, or I feel a little tired with a small headache, all my remembrance of my blessings get lost in my selfishness. My vision becomes so immediate that I cannot see nor feel what I should be feeling because I fill my soul with unnecessary thoughts and feelings that don't bring me eternal happiness. I don't want to do this anymore. I need to work on this daily, and on some days I need to work on this hourly and some hours I need to work on this every minute. I am so glad and thankful for repentance. I am so thankful I can talk to my Heavenly Father and ask for forgiveness. I am so thankful for the Atonement. It allows me to look at myself and make the changes I need to make so I can feel my Saviors love which helps me to change and work on being more like Him. I love the Savior. He has provided me with a pathway of happiness, if I will only follow it! He pleads for me, and I know it. He gives me second chances, just in case I don't get it the first time. I am thankful for that. Wow, I do love LIfE! It can be crazy at time, but if I would only count my blessings and remind myself very often....Life is great when we lose ourselves in serving others and trying to be more Christlike in all that we do.

2 comments:

echo said...

thanks for your thoughts mom. you are a great example to me and to all who know you.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.