Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am a beginner blogger!!

Hi there everybody,

I just put some pics up of our new addition, Bruce.
He is a golden retriever, he was born March 21, 2008.
I brought him home May 6,2008. He is 7 weeks old today!
I just couldn't get over Murphy. He was the best dog in the world.
We still love Roy, but when these puppies were born I had a hard time passing up another Murphy! Welcome to our home Bruce!
Also, I put a pic of some deer right in the pasture next door. They are kind of hard to see, but it was just fun watching them enjoy the good eats!!

How is everybody doing with the quilts???

1 comment:

Daryl Olsen said...

When Dad seen the pictures just now of Bruce he said: "what ever possessed them to get another dog. Roy was already a handful." But he admits that Bruce is a good looking pup. He looks pretty innocent to me but a challenge for you to train. Have fun.